Cyber Crime Consultants helps you make the best of systems audit. We help you capitalize on Information Systems that work within the process framework and policies designed for the best infrastructural scaffolding. Our team assists you in gaining competitive advantage and flaunting well planned information systems.
We help you evaluate the ingrained properties of the information system to assure conformity of futuristic development and quality of software security solutions in place. To this end we support you in the endeavor to garner:
- Support technologies to fit into the ever changing work environment
- Add-on functionality for convenient application and shorter delivery periods using the available Information System (s)
- New technologies for risk analysis of business processes
- Organizational skills to establish security demands
- Qualified IT personnel to ensure that the information system (s) conforms to company goals
Cyber Crime Consultants offers you CobiT enhanced auditing service. The support IT supervision and management come with the deal. The experience and expertise of the in house team with regards to the implementation of software development processes and information security enables you to combat any audit complexity.
We help you realize full potential of all your state of the art IT investments. Cyber Crime Consultants help you streamline processes and earn maximum returns via:
- Development of a personalized cost-to-benefit ratio
- Assistance in the form of planned decision support environment
- Support to make smart and well informed decisions
- Training for IT executives in critical audit processes and business specific project management techniques
- Monitoring of IS
- Analysis of quality initiation procedures
- Maintenance of process framework
Cyber Crime Consultants ensures that you benefit from regular reviewing of the IT infrastructure invested in and dedicated Network and Business Applications by auditors who are CISA and CISSP certified. We help you to protect sensitive information assets and evade business risks with the help of specially devised audit checklists and deliverables.